Hi Jason and other django users,

thank you very much for your reply.

I think this whole thing is more about feelings than about technical
details.

I love Python and my team mates like it.

No one in my team loves JavaScript.

We are lazy. We are doing Python and PostgreSQL since several years and
only little JS and jquery magic.

I can write a python method and a unittest to check its behaviour in
seconds.

But with JS it is different. It is hard to find the matching words.

It is hard to choose between angular, react and vue, if you are not doing
JS stuff daily.

I am still unsure who to get from old-school Post/Redirect/Get to modern
web. But I know
we need to find a decision sooner or later.

Thank you for listening.

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/51759587-fd9a-42a3-ae4d-956065f54a4d%40googlegroups.com.