Hello django-users,

I have been encountering a strange behaviour when trying to run SQL
directly with a cursor. I am using Django 1.11 with porstgres 9.5.The query
normally returns 7 rows with 2 columns.

Symptoms:
- When reading the queryset of a query I get wrong results -> I still have
7 rows with two columns but values of the second column are weirdly similar
in pair where they should be all different
ex: I get 500-500-800-800 where nomal results should be 500 400 800 700
- If I run the query directly (extracted from the cursor object in debug)
with pgadmin I get the expected results
- The first columns behaves as expected

I use cursor.execute() and cursor.fetchall() to run the query and read the
results.

I don't know if it's a bug or if I do something wrong, that's why I ask it
there before posting a ticket.

If anyone has encountered the bug or has an idea I am interested.

Cheers,

Pierre-Louis K.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/eaa476ae-604e-405c-a1e2-681d8c139fad%40googlegroups.com.