Django is cool technology through which you make a web app(or you can say
website) in which the backend(the database, all the information) and
frontend (the website that you see from your device, the designed pages)
are connected together.

I am also a slightly experienced beginner. ; ) Django is amazing but you
have to do practice learning it.

I will recommend Django girls tutorial website to learn Django ( it is
really easy)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALJixFwRBkHF%2BXpvxy3eJ%3D4m7P_2gu-0TDpciq9VhSnScJ-0aQ%40mail.gmail.com.