This is not possible with the mysql database, as mysql doesn't support
schemas. Schemas in mysql creates multiple databases - this means that you
will have to create a new database for each client. Postgres is a much
better solution for these types of things.

Regards,

Andréas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAK4qSCcziat0O8Ydabk688ruMaCWWooHXu8uG3%2BCHNMh6vYdQQ%40mail.gmail.com.