Great Django job in San Francisco - I've worked with them before and can
vouch for the crew and the school - great people, great technology
(including the Wagtail CMS). Passing this along:

"
I have an opening for a web application developer on my team at the
California College of the Arts in San Francisco. It's challenging work
using interesting technology on a small, talented team in a fun and
stimulating work environment with lots of stuff going on all the time.

We're developing tools, sites, and applications to support communication,
collaboration, information, and teaching and learning at a time of huge
change at the college.

[image: 🌀]The best part is that our customers are literally right outside
our door.

[image: 🌀] Full stack: Django, React, SASS, Google Cloud, more...

[image: 🌀]
https://cca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CCA/job/San-Francisco/Web-Application-Developer_R504088

[image: 🌀] Please share with your network!
"

./s

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e7c5d050-437c-4904-acab-3f417359a0db%40googlegroups.com.