Adding more and complete details:
I am facing below error while creating a new model class.
the error pops up only at this line "user = models.OneToOneField(User)"
*"E1120:No value for argument 'on_delete' in constructor call"*

section/models.py

from django.db import modelsfrom django.contrib.auth.models import User
class userProfile(models.Model):
    user = models.OneToOneField(User)

admin.py

from django.contrib import adminfrom section.models import userProfile

admin.site.register(userProfile)

If I add below entry with "on_delete=models.CASCADE"

user = models.OneToOneField(User,on_delete=models.CASCADE)

the error got subsided but the new class "userProfile" is not appearing in
admin page, under Users tab.

Also, run migrations:

C:\Users\srini\djangoProjects\college>python manage.py
makemigrationsNo changes detected

C:\Users\srini\djangoProjects\college>python manage.py
migrateOperations to perform:Apply all migrations: admin, auth,
contenttypes, sessionsRunning migrations:No migrations to apply.

Could someone please guide me how to fix this?

--
Srinivas .G
      9966559383

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPC7spgQAR0e28KtZG4Ljt%3Dk4Su39qipvZJaRy4%3DCJbD6CTMCA%40mail.gmail.com.