I'm working with an introspected model against tables in a mysql backed with
the MyISAM engine, and I'm having problems when creating new objects.
Basically, I instantiate a new instance of the model, save the new object
with the save method, then test the primary key attribute.

Except that the primary key attribute is always None, instead of the insert id
from the autoincrementing primary key column. All is good in the database, so
I'm guessing that whatever the backend code is doing to grab the insert id of
the last transaction isn't working for MyISAM tables, as they don't do
transactions.

Anyone else experienced this?

John