I want to save the data entered by the user into the HTML form(pure HTML)
into the database. I'm a complete newbie in Django, what I found is Django
forms can do the job, but still I can't figure it out. Please, provide me
with a detailed answer/link for this. I'm using Django 1.9. Also, I wish to
use Firebase as a database. So, the data from HTML form should be directly
saved in Firebase database and I should be able to access that data.
Please, guide me through this.

Thanks in advance!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c4da0963-b32c-403c-a68b-b1c7e8116781%40googlegroups.com.