From: django-users@googlegroups.com <django-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of akash kandpal <9654263057akashkand...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 7:56:16 AM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: hi everyone

I mean we can see some working projects and learn from it by implementing them
ourselves and thus it will be more of a learning opportunity for us.

Regards,
Akash Kandpal.

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 12:22 PM Joel <j...@eyrie.in<mailto:j...@eyrie.in> wrote:
I don't really understand what you mean. How can you put something on your
resume when you haven't contributed to it?

On Mon, 12 Nov, 2018, 12:06 PM ramakurthy swamy