Thanks I will take a look at that

Lance

On 11/13/18 6:29 AM, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
Another thought

Django admin has a built-in mechanism for password management. It includes forms with password widgets.Perhaps you could hack your own encryption of the cloud credentials based on the Django approach to passwords.

It is possible to add forms to the Admin and include your own logic. I have done that - without the extra credentials part - to create additional data based on converting a @domain added to a username into a company name and company profile.

Mike