Hello everyone.
I am not an experienced Django dev, also I am new to Django REST and I'm
working on a project that uses Django REST with Djoser.

The requirement is that  every-time a user logs-in,  the user must be sent
an sms for authentication(Two factor authentication). Is this possible with
Djoser or Django REST?
I know the Two factor auth is possible after a user registers because on
the serializers there's a create function that can be intercepted. I don't
know what is the interception point after a user logs in or if my way of
thinking not correct.

Normally on a plain Django site, one would set LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL to the
view that you want to go to after the user logs in and then on that view,
you can do whatever needs to be done.

Kind regards.
Lunga

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CANDnEWd%3DgpqVci3_7bEGOLowaPyJkkiHBaZfffB7EQH7NyQejw%40mail.gmail.com.