Hey Akash,
I did figure out the enctype="multipart/form-data" issue (I had that for a
while but figured it out).  My files are loading.....they just aren't
displaying.

I just loaded an image using the Admin interface as you suggested (I hadn't
thought of trying that) and the load is working.  The URL and path are
still (relatively) the same:
http://127.0.0.1:8000/media/documents/reciper_rK1KS3j.jpg
D:\DjangoStuff\familyrecipies\media\documents\reciper_rK1KS3j.jpg

Still getting this when I try to display.
Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/media/documents/reciper_rK1KS3j.jpg

Using the URLconf defined in familyrecipies.urls, Django tried these URL
patterns, in this order:

   1. admin/
   2. oldgrub/
   3.
   4. accounts/

The current path, media/documents/reciper_rK1KS3j.jpg, didn't match any of
these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404
page.

I think I mentioned before that I took another picture-upload project,
built it, and made it work (which it did).
When I took the relevant parts into my own app....it stopped working :-(.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAMgbqCdBfiKTUS38XtwsmZ1ETp6cJ04G8CyiFPne6rOfbc2oog%40mail.gmail.com.