Hi,

If I understood correctly you want to render form with plain HTML. That is
completely possible and it's not even hard.

You just can do <input type="text" name="some_field_name"> and it will work

Only important thing is to match "some_field_name" with field name in the
django form. You still should Django form in a view to do very important
thing that it's actually meant for - to validate and coerce user input in
correct form. Also you might want to render field and form errors (forms do
provide simple accessors for them) from the form itself. As well as
initial/current values so you don't show empty form everytime for user for
example when your form fails to validate.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 5:19 PM Gear Crew <mohamed.khaled33...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I want to edit style for form model like changing in default HTML tags
>
> On Thursday, 22 November 2018 16:53:54 UTC+2, Jani Tiainen wrote:
>>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I've really hard time to understand what you want to achieve. Could you
>> please give an example what you're after?
>>
>> Gear Crew <mohamed.k...@gmail.com> kirjoitti to 22. marrask. 2018 klo
>> 16.48:
>>
>>> how to send data from form site page that has html form to model without
>>> using form model because I want to use HTML elements instead of elements in
>>> form model
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3d21f7db-8fa4-416b-b5ca-f0f111425100%40googlegroups.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/3d21f7db-8fa4-416b-b5ca-f0f111425100%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/44e60fc3-3f20-46cc-a400-0385c3c1b038%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/44e60fc3-3f20-46cc-a400-0385c3c1b038%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jani Tiainen

- Well planned is half done, and a half done has been sufficient before...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91od5GwOhSDeEMQvV-WJq41drw-DBDnrvViFnbV7vHVLtNQ%40mail.gmail.com.