You didnt show the admin page. You showed urls.py. path is an easier way to
use urls, without need for regex.
Your problem is not clear to me. If it's something on the admin page. What
exactly are you trying to do? Post everything relevant.
Sincerely yours,

 Joel G Mathew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAA%3Diw__HAtQskZMyqj5skmrd8V_W482gT%2Bpx3-gFUgUnWOzEjg%40mail.gmail.com.