I want to use a form of cache using django middleware/context-processors. I
do know it's simpler to just add the decorator at the top of the function
but for reasons I have to do it this way.

Using this as my example of my function

    def cache_results(request):
        response =  {}
        if request.path == '/about':
            #my json response
            return {...}

        return response

the idea is if it matches my requests it returns a result and also prevent
the matching function call from the `urls.py` from being called or
returning the result basically acting as a middleware caching system.

the views look like this

    def about(request):
        response = {
            'title': 'This is the About Page',