Hi Anirudh,

I am using uWSGI and not Gunicorn. At least for uWSGI, with Debug = False,
it only logs the HTTP status code but not exception (might be the same with
Gunicorn).
I will try Sentry which provides a clean GUI and notification of new
problems. This also seems to work for my Celery tasks and Django admin
commands.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Kevin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/9c197ce1-54d1-4291-9cc4-22b3cb5b58fe%40googlegroups.com.