Dear Massimiliano,

Thanks for that; still doesn't work, I'm afraid.

The error is:

MultiValueDictKeyError at /mcq/ansQuestion/
"Key 'answer' not found in <MultiValueDict: {}>"
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/mcq/ansQuestion/
Exception Type:         MultiValueDictKeyError
Exception Value:        "Key 'answer' not found in "
Exception Location:

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-0.95-py2.4.egg/django/utils/datastructures.py
in __getitem__, line 115

Any other ideas? Could I be doing more simply stupid, like pointing the
page to the wrong method?

Thanks a lot,

Matt