2006/12/15, DavidAtEcodata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This seems to be a known problem but no-one has offered a solution as
> far as I can find out.  I've just set up Django on my Windows PC,
> everything is working fine from the Python command line but I can't log
> in to the admin page - I get an error message saying my browser is not
> accepting cookies.
>
> I've tried setting the lowest possible privacy settings on Internet
> Explorer 6 and Firefox 1.5, disabling the firewall (ZoneAlarm) and
> rebooting the PC, all without success, so I'm convinced this is purely
> a Django problem.  Does anyone know why this is occurring and what I
> can do to fix it?
>
> I'm using the built-in server that came with Django and pysqlite2 as
> the database.  The Django release is v0.95, downloaded and installed
> two days ago.
>

> I am using the same setup as you do (Windows PC, Zone Alarm, Firefox 1.5)
but
using the builtin server I never had this problem. Are you sure you are not
using any third party cookie-blockers ? (there are a lot of them built in
toolbars FF-extensions etc.)
The only difference I can see is that I am using Django version
0.96-prefrom CVS.
But I don't think Django has anything to do with this problem.