I have a models.py with several model classes referencing a 'base'
model class using OneToOne fields. The CREATE statement displayed by
manage.py sqlall is weirdly inconsistent -- sometimes the id columns
of the 'child' model classes contain a REFERENCES clause (ie. to the
'base' class), sometimes they don't.

Even stranger in some cases I can control whether or not the
refererences clause is there by the presence in models.py of an
entirely unrelated models class (ie. one that creates a completely
standalone table). I paste the unrelated class in and save, run
manage.db sqlall, and the clause isn't there for the child classes. I
delete the unrelated class, go through the same motions, and now the
clause reappears.

I'm puzzled. Perhaps I should follow the advice of the documentation
and not use OneToOne fields (I'm using the current dev Django from
svn).

Cheers,

CB.