On 12/17/06, Kurt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure what it is I've done wrong here, although I'm certain
> it'll probably be quite a simple fix. Any help pls guys???

Its a PYTHONPATH problem. Either Django isn't installed, or you have
put it somewhere that PYTHONPATH can't find it. As a result, Python is
complaining that it can't find the django management package (the
first django specific thing that is imported in the ./manage.py
script).

If you can't open a python prompt and succesfully run 'import django',
then nothing else will work.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)