wo Django applications(DRF) are running on two separate ports 8001 and 8000
with same host localhost. I am using memcached to store the sessions.
Both the application share the sessions from the memcache. when i try to
access pages using second application after logining in using first I am
getting error :

"*The request's session was deleted before the request completed. The user
may have logged out in a concurrent request, for example."*

I want to build a distributed apps where one app can be used for auth
running on a separate docker, so other apps can share the session using
memcached

Sessionmiddleware is able to populate the session object in the Request
object,

but after execution of below line of code in AuthenticationMiddleware
*request.user
= SimpleLazyObject(lambda: get_user(request))*

The session._session dictionary elements got deleted.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cd33a9d7-4674-443a-85fa-a14c5fc503a3%40googlegroups.com.