Hello guys,

 I'm learning django and I have some doubts, I suppose that from now on
you'll see me a lot here because my doubts are endless :).

I'm doing a simple recipe app, and some recipes have more ingredients than
others and when I render them, empty fields take up space in the rendered
HTML. I show you how the HTML is. I also include the repo in github.

https://github.com/barkalez/recetas

[image: Duda1.png]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/2c9c280f-0ae2-4e2d-b9d1-3de7e95369df%40googlegroups.com.