Not sure I understand about the "pass that session key variable into the
URL argument". But if you want the URL
(http://127.0.0.1:8000/club_home/<session
key>/teams/) works, change this path:

urlpatterns = [
    path('<int:pk>/teams/', views.club_home, name='club_home'),
]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAN%2BSpDJh%3D7k%2B_tmypfvQxp8hyZXNLTGNH4rfAEhqP2L2hc6jEQ%40mail.gmail.com.