On 12/18/06 6:24 PM, zenx wrote:
> After finding a good solution for generic relations in admin:
> http://net-x.org/weblog/2006/nov/29/django-generic-relations-made-easier/
>
> I think that it should be implemented in the admin app of the django
> development version.
>
> What do you think about it? Want django developers to take the app as
> basis for generic relations in admin?

I'll take a look.

FYI, if you've got code to contribute to Django, the best place to post about
it is to django-dev; I and the other developers read posts over there more
carefully, and so your post is likely to get more attention.

Anyway, though, I'll look at your code and post about it on django-dev if it
needs following-up.

Thanks!

Jacob