I think the default validators are relevant to the type of field you
define. If you define a general field which is not required and without
max_length, I assume there will not be any default validators. You can then
define your own validators, either in the model or in the relevant forms
and views. In the forms I think you can also add your own validators before
the default validators, if you want to keep the default validators but show
your own error messages instead of the error messages of the default
validators.
אורי
u...@speedy.net

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CABD5YeFK0fkVQQ_GSe4-Wjhp%3De0hBR-HOyPd%3DPEtgnAVL%2B9ESQ%40mail.gmail.com.