I am developing a school website in DRF, in which admin, student teacher,
and student are 3 users.

So for admin only username and password is Okay, but for student and
teacher, when they visit the website, they have to fill up a form which
will be having custom fields DOb, roll no etc of respected users,
teacher/students. once they fill up a form, they should be able to log in
only when the registration form is approved by admin which s/he receives at
the inbox of the email.

for how I should create apps and all? any suggestions? can anyone explain?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6d009731-e144-407b-b484-ba7e3951bf4c%40googlegroups.com.