Chris Ryland wrote:
> On Dec 19, 11:16 am, "Cathy Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Here is my model, with only the relevant attributes shown:
> >
> > def EntryStatus(models.Model):
> >     user = models.ForeignKey(User)
> >     entry = models.ForeignKey(Entry)
> >
> > where Entry is another of my models and User is Django's own.
>
> What does Entry look like?

class Entry(models.Model):
    guid = models.CharField(maxlength=250,primary_key=True)
    title = models.CharField(maxlength=300,default="Untitled entry")
    author = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
    content = models.TextField(null=True,blank=True)
    timestamp = models.DateTimeField(default=datetime.datetime.now())
    parent_entry = models.ForeignKey('self',null=True,blank=True)

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

--
Cathy
http://www.bentbacktulips.co.uk/