Hi,

DRF does have built-in API viewer. To enable that you need to add
rest_framework app in your INSTALLED_APPS so it can find necessary
templates for showing.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 7:15 AM Shubham Joshi <shub...@tersesoft.com> wrote:

> I have created the custom model authentication in django rest , so far I
> dont have front end , so my question is , Im I done with the API, since on
> browser it gives an error TemplateDoesNotExist at /
> rest_framework/api.html that of course due to I dont have template, in
> postmen its giving {
> "detail": "Method \"GET\" not allowed."
> } , Am I going right?
>
> https://github.com/shubham1507/school
> <https://github.com/shubham1507/school?fbclid=IwAR0euI5CitlNhZWjn5hkJVZzWJylR4Zdznx0R3HN6EhgOSpXgFaMSJfSGO4>

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5596723f-0358-41b5-9b0f-cf0f9dc84057%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5596723f-0358-41b5-9b0f-cf0f9dc84057%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jani Tiainen
Software wizard

https://blog.jani.tiainen.cc/

Always open for short term jobs or contracts to work with Django.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91ocacYW95Gq%3DwH9DrWZMFjN9mWu_xEssBo%2BePh_VhbHStQ%40mail.gmail.com.