Recently I've signed in my office project which is for HR department. I
want to create an admin panel and Agent view. We have a separate tool named
'PeopleSoft' In that tool somebody(agents) moved to bench it will
automatically publish on my tool and an email triggered to Supervisor(Every
agent have Supervisor{1 supervisor=20 agents}),PHR team,Program head and
Recruitment team. The admin tool will allow the recruiter to tag each bench
employee to Internal vacancy Job, when there is an interview email will be
automatically triggered to an employee. Also Interview feedback for the
employee(agents) in the same tool. If the Employee(agent) passed he will
moved to that program with Job code(Every job has a Code like 5432) If the
Employee failed he will moved back to the bench. Bench Validity period is
14 days. If Validity exceed he will lose his/her job and an email also
triggered to Supervisor, PHR, program head, Recruitment.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/cdd27aa9-e9ad-4861-bb1d-1e71b92ebd22%40googlegroups.com.