Hello,

You can use Django REST Framework to create Django APIs. Check out this
tutorial (part 1 & 2) by King Kasulani on Medium. You can check Django REST
Framework official website also.

https://medium.com/backticks-tildes/lets-build-an-api-with-django-rest-framework-32fcf40231e5

https://medium.com/backticks-tildes/lets-build-an-api-with-django-rest-framework-part-2-cfb87e2c8a6c

Note: There are other libraries you can use to create a Django API such as
tastypie

I hope this helps.
 Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFhdOCNU_Zvz%3DCteGTytV8eaqJrQYxco-RWK6hZXTF_mV%2B1BEg%40mail.gmail.com.