You need to read the error message, it says there is no such table. This
refers to a missing table in the database. Given it is referring to
django_session, you have not run migrations yet.

If you follow the Django project's official tutorial, it will walk you
through that process in step 2

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/intro/tutorial01/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/23a86b27-2083-49a0-8235-dbf7852d43c3%40googlegroups.com.