Hi

I have registered model in admin.py
Added Continent  ( Cont1, Cont2, Cont3 )

Added Country under Continent

Cont1 - Count11
Cont1- Count12

Cont2 - Count21
Cont2-Count22

Con3-Count31
Con3-Count31

When I add Location

When i select Cont1, I should get only Count11 , Count12

When i select Cont2, I should get only Count21 , Count22

When i select Cont3, I should get only Count31 , Count32

But I get all Countries under all Continent. Cascading dependency are not
shown

I tried different option but lot of issues are there .

Example

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAECSbOsdkJZ%3DPT7vxyt1K5c2%3D-%2B9_squ5SES0zK_vD5Dyo97Bg%40mail.gmail.com.