On 2019-05-24 23:19, Prakash Borade wrote:
> Friends tell me is hostgator.in server support django or not.

Hostgator used to be a decent company until they were bought out by
EIG, a parent company with a reputation of buying up good hosting
companies and turning them into a bucket of suck.  They over allocate
their shared hosts, customer/technical service is slow and
inconvenient (they tend to shut down email and web case submission in
favor of chat, but then are slow to answer chats if at all; nagging
on Twitter will get a "please give us the case# and we'll escalate
it" which largely means they'll actually look at it)

I had service with one that got bought out by EIG and turned
horrible (and AFAICT, ended up going under as a business), so I fled
to another (Site5) which also got bought out by EIG and also turned
horrible. So I'd avoid any EIG property unless you don't care about
the quality of your hosting:

https://www.linux-depot.com/non-endurance-international-group-eig-hosting/

I have good things to say (from either personal experience or the
experiences of those I trust) about Digital Ocean, Heroku, Linode,
OVH, and Vultr.

-tkc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/20190525074048.56e46d94%40bigbox.christie.dr.