Hi,

Would you mind giving details why dumping/reloading JSON should not be used in production (putting aside HA problems, for sure).

TIA

Le 05/06/2019 à 14:01, Devender Kumar a écrit :
Hi,
*It's very complicated with not much explanation in question.*
Its depend on where you want to do this process Development or Production.
If it is development then and not holding a very large amount of data.
then its not very complicated
  dump JSON > change database engine > load JSON.
If its production end then you might have to write some scripts to copy data from one database (MySQL) to dump Into another database (PostgreSQL) in between you can use transition state of JSON OR XML

Thank you