I think this would solve your problem. Whatever calculations needs to be
done, you can do it manually before saving the Sales instance.
Preferably after checking if form.is_valid() in case of django and in the
function perform_create() in case of django rest framework.

class Sales(models.Model):
buying_price = models.FloatField()
selling_price = models.FloatField()
profit = models.models.FloatField()