First save the form after the user has input values using -
`userform.save()`
Then get that value using - val = userform.CharField
Now send the `val` in the context and show it to user wherever you want

PS- `CharField` would be whatever varuable name you have used in
form/ModelForm

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAC3mK7cZ_y_C2B9kY3rukQMAXT9LohEk1cgBzxg_zzAKihW9ng%40mail.gmail.com.