How can I integrate OAuth with a ranking system in a Django application?
I'm not too familiar with Django design philosophy, which is why I'm asking
these questions.
The way I understand it, OAuth doesn't let you manipulate information on
the server authenticating a user, so I would still need a User model with
information like "name." Is this right?
Some quick context:
Each user has float scores for each event (of which there are multiple);
the average (or possibly total if that's easier) of these scores composes
their overall score. Overall scores are used to rank all the users.
Should I have separate models for things like "score," "ranking," and/or
"event?"
Where should processing the numbers go? I assume I should make a form to
input scores for each event, possibly with an overall "update" button on
the admin page, but would that go in the model.py, admin.py, views.py, or
something else?
Sorry for these questions possibly sounding strange, I'm used to
object-oriented programming and have implemented a way to compute this in
that way, but am confused by web applications' use of databases, views, and
HTML for displays.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6d22492d-bbd8-4062-81d6-6691dea98cfc%40googlegroups.com.