*Hi*

*Consider the following Scenario. We will take attendance in a class based
on students Face Detection. Suppose there are 100 Students in a class. *

*If Students Face detected then Presenty model field in ATTENDANCE will be
1 or 0. ( Boolean )*

 I have a model of Name STUDENTS consisting of following Fileds.
*STUDENTS ( Class, Name,Age, Gender,MobNo, photo)*
*ATTENDANCE(Name,Date,Presenty)*

Our application will detect the face and make presenty in ATTENDANC Model(
Present or Absent ) on particular Date for that Students.

 *Suppose  we have record of 100 images in Model STUDENTS stored on server.*

*Our Client application will take one input image through Web Cam ( Image
may be one  from 100 images) , send it to server  and cross verify all the
images (photos) in our model. *

Image having highest matching , server  extract it's details and Model
field presenty will be 1.

*My Question is how can we write the code in Django. Definitely we need to
train the network using ANN. We need to use Deep Learning.*

* So what is the best way . Is there any library in Django. I searched and
got some solution like OpenCV or AWS paid service.*

--

*Mr. Shetty Balaji S.Asst. ProfessorDepartment of Information Technology,*
*SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAECSbOuq1v8LVrbTBnmL%2B5sYJ7kA8bqoShriPZxooLSq3XktWQ%40mail.gmail.com.