Hi,

I have a big, fancy table that I've implemented in a template.  It
takes it's data from a context variable called 'table'.  So the main
part of the table is something like:

{% for row in table.rows %}
<% endfor %>

The table is bigger, and much more complicated but that's the basic
idea.  I include the table into the pages I want (and add 'table' to
the view context).

Here is the question.  On one of the pages I want two tables, but with
different data.  They aren't consecutively placed, so a for loop
(something like for {% for table in tables %}) won't work...i.e. it
looks something like this:

...stuff..
{% include "table.html" %}
...stuff...
{% include "table.html" %}
...stuff...

How would you recommend having the first table go against context
variable 'table' and the second go against 'secondtable' (for example)?
I could just copy table.html to table2.html (and have the for loop
point to secondtable context variable), but it's a big table and I'd
prefer not to have to repeat code or change it twice if I need a format
change.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Eric