Sort of. I've achieved this in the past with a bit of ugliness -
basically, I pointed everything at the same view and wrote my own code
within it that dispatched based on the hostname. There's an open
proposal at the moment to make the url dispatching logic a view
function itself (a view that dispatches to other views). If that was
the case then you could write your own master-view that dispatched to
multiple urlconf-views based on the host header.