For what it is worth, here is some of the documentation I’ve been working
with.

I’ve referred to official Django docs for:

   -

   File uploads:
   https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/topics/http/file-uploads/
   -

   Form handling with class-based views:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/topics/class-based-views/generic-editing/
   -

   HttpRequest.FILES:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/ref/request-response/#django.http.HttpRequest.FILES

Stack Overflow questions I’ve used:

   -

   What does the if __name__ == "__main__": do?
   https://stackoverflow.com/questions/419163/what-does-if-name-main-do
   -

   reverse for success_url on Django Class Based View complain about
   circular import

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31275574/reverse-for-success-url-on-django-class-based-view-complain-about-circular-impor
   -

   How can I get uploaded text file in view through Django?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39436612/how-can-i-get-uploaded-text-file-in-view-through-django

   -

   How can i get the file name from request.FILES?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3111779/how-can-i-get-the-file-name-from-request-files
   -

   How to reverse_lazy to a view/url with variable?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46184193/how-to-reverse-lazy-to-a-view-url-with-variable

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8d7c1b44-b262-46ee-b83b-0b43ba011847%40googlegroups.com.