Hi my friends
I create daphne.sock for websocket and gunicorn.sock for http request and
and in nginx.conf proxy_pass equals to unixes.

 but have this errors

1.       failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response
code: 404

2.       failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response
code: 500

according to this  webpage

https://avilpage.com/2018/05/deploying-scaling-django-channels.html
but I have failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response
code: 404
Please help me

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/72a830e2-528a-4efd-9144-ecd602f8b9dd%40googlegroups.com.