Hi ,

Dwnload a template ,html page are placed in a template folder and other
css,bootstrap,images etc.. are placed in a static folder.Then you must
include static folder path in settings page.and url patterns are include
urls.py,and finally in html front page load static files,where you specify
css ,image link include static file path.

You refer the you tube vedio
https://youtu.be/3ETQf3TQ9gc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPmWs93KfXOYe%3DsMhW35yKvqt3Ts3O5We2sAYraqS2NM-%2BLM8Q%40mail.gmail.com.