Hello *@Deep*
Yes there is  https://pyslackers.com/web join the *Django Channel *
I think we are just used to the* Google Mail Lis*t  😁

*Regards,*

*Gilwell Muhati | +254 710 739 116 |*
*~~“The mind is its own place and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a
hell of heaven…”~~John Milton *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALO4FhHfGLSidv_5aND%3D7nFusoAV4FaGXF2StSAd3KiO7MyzOg%40mail.gmail.com.