Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in knowing that WebFaction just
upgraded their hosting plans.

We've added one long-running process and 40MB of RAM to all of our
plans.

This means that Django hosting is now available on our "Shared 1" plan,
starting at $7.50/month.

That's our little holiday present :)

We've been happily supporting Django from the start and host hundreds
(actually, close to a thousand now) of Django sites ...

Even if you don't host with us, feel free to have a look at our Django
forum where you might find useful information related to Django
hosting: http://forum.webfaction.com/viewforum.php?id=19

Happy holidays everyone.

Remi.

http://www.webfaction.com