On 4/08/2019 9:52 pm, Kean wrote:
Hi,

Im trying to improve text field with a text editor in an app i created with django.

Installed tinymce4-lite using pip3 into my virtaulenv.

You need to pip3 install django-tinymce4-lite

updates apps in system.py with 'tinymce'

I don't use system.py. Do you mean settings.py?

mapped url in project settings 'path('tinymce/', include('tinymce.urls')),

Do you mean urls.py? If so, this is my urls.py entry

from tinymce import urls as tinymce_urls

urlpatterns = [

    re_path(r'^tinymce/', include(tinymce_urls)),

]

but still get error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'tinymce'

Did you activate your virtualenv?

Good luck

Mike

I've tried all the guides on stackoverflow, and the django tinymce referring this issue, nothing seems to fix, i've un-installed / re-installed, but error persists.

Am I missing a step or is something configured incorrectly, or is this an issue with compatibility,

Please can anyone guide or help?

Best,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5eaf5652-bf5a-4e43-b5dd-4be3f1748738%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5eaf5652-bf5a-4e43-b5dd-4be3f1748738%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.