Hi,

I'm using OSMGeoAdmin and it gives me a map I can select a point on. I would
like to have the option of it picking the point automatically based on the
address field. I know how to get the coordinates from the address in python. I
would like to know what the best approach is to modifying the admin. Ideally a
search attached to the address field that prompts to update the map if the
coordinates are fetched successfully.

Any advice?