Thanks for your help!

Sipum,
I have tried many possibilities and it is some how fixed and I actually
don't know why, like why it is broken.........
but if you look into the class DateInput provided by Django:

class DateInput(DateTimeBaseInput):
format_key = 'DATE_INPUT_FORMATS'
template_name = 'django/forms/widgets/date.html'

it does the same thing, and the template only includes the template same as
DateTimeBaseInput(which I don't get it)

so I end up inheriting the Django DateInput to create my own DateInput, all
I need is change the input_type

from django.forms.widgets import DateInput as djangoDateInput

class DateInput(djangoDateInput):
input_type = 'date'

or consider what sachin said, simply set format_key = '%Y-%m-%d'

ANi於 2019年8月6日星期二 UTC+8下午2時28分24秒寫道: