Have hosted the code @ "https://github.com/tbone230590/plib";
Here is the problem I have two models Book and IssuedBook, IssuedBook have
foreign key relation to Book object.Those models are defined @
"/api/data/models" I have unit tests for testing those models and are
available @ "/api/unit_tests/models".
I am able to test Book model successfully. But I have a test for IssuedBook
model which is referring Book model is getting failed.
It seems cause of the problem is referring Book object created in
BookTestCase that was previously run. But I dont understand that why Book
record getting deleted after first testcase execution.
Could you educate me on this to solve the problem?