Welcome @Elmaco7
You're in the right side!

When you understand this tutorial, you will be prepared to start designing
your project, with the help of thousands of more advanced online tutorials

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.2/intro/tutorial01/

Good luck!

Missatge de Gabriel Araya Garcia <gabrielaraya2...@gmail.com> del dia dg.,
1 de set. 2019 a les 22:36: